Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle.
This is a demo/display loom that I assembled myself. I have woven a test warp on it and it is in excellent used condition.
Jane is the best table loom on the market. Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. Simple, but innovative features, such as a handle to carry the loom and a locking mechanism to keep the beater out your way while you are throwing your shuttle, make the Jane a joy to use. Toggles operate smoothly and always stay in their engaged position. Jane folds with a warp on and can be locked as not to open up while in transport.
- 8 shafts
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carrying handle for “grab and go” (40cm only)
- Very portable at only 23lbs and 5.5″ high when folded
- exquisite craftsmanship
- 10 dent stainless steel reed
- 400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm)
- Tie-up and lease sticks
- Warp sticks
- Warping instructions
- Floor Stand
- Bench (height 22 3/8”)
Jane 70: 34 1/4” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (87 x 75 x 65 cm)
Folded: 5 1/2″ (14 cm) high
Jane 70: 26.5 lb (12 kg)