This is the total package for spinners who want it all! The S10 Fully Loaded comes equipped with both Irish Tension and Scotch Tension heads- the only wheel on the market with dual capabilities! This package comes with every accessory offered for an S10C wheel for a great price. This package would retail for over $2500 if you purchased the components separately.
With this wheel, the spinning enthusiast can spin everything from sewing thread & lace-weight (yes, really! Use the High-Speed flyer & Scotch Tension setup!) to bulky novelty yarns. Also great for plying due to the large bobbins. A spinner’s dream.
The S10 Concept has its origins in the first wheel Louet made over 40 years ago. 20, 30 and-40 year-old S10’s are commonly used by spinners around the world, every day. Your S10 will last for generations with minimal upkeep required to keep it spinning.
Our bobbins all have whirls with three options for three ratio settings, allowing you to customize your yarn. These ratios are:
- 1:5:5- For use with heavy yarns and slow spinning
- 1:7:5- Perfect for medium yarns
- 1:10:5- Used with fine yarns or fast spinning
- High Speed bobbin Ratios: 1:6.5, 1:9.5, 1:15
- Extra bobbin for S10 (part # 1.311)
- S10 high speed bobbin (part # 1.330)
- S10 Fatcore bobbin (part # 1.390)
- S10 Art Yarn bobbin (part # 1.312)
- Extra bobbin (part #1.395)
- High Speed Bobbins ( part # 1.303)
- 5 spoke wheel
- Both Irish tension and Scotch tension heads
- Art Yarn Flyer
- 3 bulky bobbins
- Irish tension and Scotch tension flyers with sliding guides
- 3 Irish tension and 3 Scotch tension standard bobbins
- Scotch Tension high-speed set
- Stand-alone Lazy Kate
- A carrying bag
Main wheel: 19 3/4″ (50 cm)
Orifice: 1/2″ (12 mm), height from the ground 27 5/8” (70 cm)
Weight: 13 lb (6 kg)
Please email us for delivery time estimates at email@example.com. If an item is not in stock it may take 6-12 weeks for delivery from Louet.