Premium Macramé Cord
The new 5mm Bobbiny Premium Macramé Cord is a single twist cotton cord composed of 112 small threads. It is perfect for macramé, weavings and any fiber art.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
Premium Macramé Cord is produced in Bobbiny's small factory in Poland.
It is sustainable and 100% made of recycled cotton.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by colour.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colours are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colour blend process allows consistent colour matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord.
The inner spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
Premium Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.